Thursday, January 26, 2006

A sequence of tragic voicemail messages

1) Hi it's me. Just calling to see you how you're doing. Give me a call when you get the chance. 123-456-7890. Talk to you later. Bye!

2) Hi, I don't know if you got my last message. I know cell service can be unreliable and I have friends who've left voicemail messages that I never get. So JUST in case you didn't receive my last one, here it is. Just wanted to see how you were doing. Call me please. My number, in case you don't have it, is 123-456-7890. Talk to you soon!

3) Hey, it's me again. My last message was a little fuzzy so I don't know if you got all of it. I was just calling to say what's up. Give me a call at 123-456-7890. Take care!

4) Hello -- it's been a week since we last talked. I'm not sure if you're getting my messages. I've left a message on your work phone, home phone, and cell phone; and I emailed you at work and home. But electronic media can be so unreliable! Call me--123-456-7890.

5) Hey there, I was just in the shower and I realized my phone was off. I don't know if you tried calling me when my phone was off. I know some people don't like leaving voicemail messages. Anyways, if you did try calling me, just letting you know I'm still here at 123-456-7890.

6) Hey, I know you've been really busy with work and home and all. I totally understand! Anyway, I saw this thing in a store that I remember you mentioned you liked. So I bought it and wanted to give it to you personally. I can hand-deliver it to you at home or work. Or I'll leave it on your doorstep. Whichever you prefer! Call me to arrange a time: 123-456-7890. Miss you!

7) Hello, it's me again. You've been so distant lately. Did I do something wrong? Call me. 123-456-7890.

No comments:

 
Site Meter