Saturday, January 21, 2006

Glutton

Being the sad cliche that I am, last night (yes, Friday night) I rented a movie and pigged out on a bag of jalapeno potato chips (not baked) and fruit roll-ups (not sugar-free). I'm pretty disgusted with myself. Having recently learned that I live two blocks from a gym at which I have a lifetime membership, I decided to check it out this morning. I walk about an hour everyday (out of obligation, not discipline) so I never went out of my way to look for a gym. But once I got there, I was excited to see they had a swimming pool (I LOVE swimming); and the running track has a gorgeous view of the city. You can see the skyscrapers downtown from the top floor. And the gym was packed this morning with attractive twenty-something men and women. I wonder how many of them were hoping to purge their bodies of the gluttony of last night.

No comments:

 
Site Meter