Sunday, January 08, 2006

Online Guy #3

I know my blog has inadvertently and temporarily turned into "Yellow Gal's Dating Diary." My apologies.

Lunch with OG #3 seemed to go really well. (#3 is the dude who took five weeks to ask me out.) After lunch, he asked me to go to X with him. Then after X, he asked me to go to Y with him. It was one of those dates that starts out as one thing and bleeds into four different activities that take up most of the afternoon. I had a lot of fun with him.

The end of the date threw me off however. He wasn't sure whether or not to hug me or shake my hand, and so I said "let's hug" and we awkwardly hugged. I felt really dumb. Then he said, "Well, call me if you want to meet up again." And I replied, "Or you can contact me." He said sure, and vaguely suggested doing Z next week.

So I'm thinking, Dude did seem to be semi-interested in me; he kept asking me to do more and more activities with him. He could've ditched me right after lunch, but he didn't. But then at the end, he didn't affirmatively say he'd contact me, and instead asked me to call him. My guy friends insist that he is just shy given the hug debacle and that it took him five weeks to ask me out. But come on -- when a girl giggles for ten straight minutes at every joke you tell, invades your personal space, and accepts your offer of a ride home when she lives one block away from where your car is parked, she is giving very clear signals.

Not sure what to do now. I think I'll wait it out. If he doesn't contact me, I guess he's just not be that into me.

No comments:

 
Site Meter