Friday, March 03, 2006

Expiration dating

Younger Guy called me back last night. We exchanged the usual "How was your day's" before he finally asked me out. He was actually going out of town this weekend, but wanted to call back before it was too long. I thought that was proactive and considerate. We plan on shooting pool next week. When I warned him of my poor shooting skills, he replied "Don't worry, I'll teach you some moves." The irony. Especially after my last post on Younger Guys.

At any rate, I suspect that I am expiration dating, i.e. dating someone knowing full well there's an end in sight. I could never understand people who dated people knowing there was absolutely no future with them (e.g. Boy wants marriage, Girl doesn't. Boy wants kids, Girl doesn't). I suppose it's too early to say there's absolutely no way I'd end up with Younger Guy. I probably have these doubts because of his age, which again, I know I should approach with an open mind. As always, we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Expiration dating, I like that. But why not? It's fun and you never know!

 
Site Meter