Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Like like

Okay, so I think I might actually like the Guy (in case this was news to anyone).

The things that used to annoy me about him are starting to become endearing. I stopped wracking my brain as to whether there's long-term potential and am allowing myself to enjoy the present. I feel comfortable when I'm with him. And I'm beginning to trust him. It's also promising that he's introduced me to a couple of his brothers and that he mentioned me to his college friends.

And not to sound totally corny, but I hear those slow songs on the radio, and the words are starting to make sense to me.

(Okay I'm embarrassed I just typed that.)

Anyways, I really think I might like him. And I will not let the cynical side of me get the best of me.

No comments:

 
Site Meter