Friday, April 07, 2006

Blogger dream

Last night I had a peculiar dream. I dreamt I met fellow blogger, Cat. How bizarre is that?? We had a sleepover at her place in Canada and her room looked uncannily like the old bedroom I grew up in. She didn't look like the picture on her blog and instead looked like a different cute Asian girl. Then we went to some literary circle where a bunch of people literally sat in a circle on the floor and exchanged pieces of our writing in hopes of selecting a few to publish in a literary magazine. Mine was eliminated because it was "too depressing." Then the dream turned into another dream about an ex.

How weird is that? Okay I guess I have vividly weird dreams. I suppose the literary circle thing stems from our mutual interest in writing.

It also made me wonder how many people actually do meet up through blogger. I'm sure it must happen. I typically think of people meeting up through chatrooms, message boards, or online dating, not blogs. But I suppose in this day and age with the proliferation of blogs, even blogs can add to our virtual connectedness even more.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Ha ha, how funny :) I'd love to meet fellow bloggers actually. At least then I'd know we had one (rather important) interest in common.

Coincidentally you mentionned that you went to Askmen.com the other day and I was thinking of applying for a job at Askmen here in Montreal.

So I take from your most recent post that the Guy hasn't called you back yet? I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Where do these guys get off waiting so long before calling back?!?!

 
Site Meter