Friday, September 15, 2006

Waiting...and waiting

Friday night. My date was supposed to pick me up at 8:30 PM but he just texted me he'll be half an hour late. Which, just to be on the cynical side, I interpret to be 45 minutes late.

Not like I have anything better to do, except blog with bad TV in the background.

I sort of picked out a top. It's either the fitted black top or the looser black top. They're pretty much identical. The fitted black top is, well, more form-fitting and has a deeper v-neck. The looser black top, while not as revealing, is still cute.

Pros of the fitted top: It shows off my figure.
Cons of the fitted top: It shows off my figure.

Who knows. It may come down to which black shirt has less visible lint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's too late, but I'd have said go with the looser black top. With either the pro or the con for the other one, you'd be a show-off.

Hope you enjoy your date.

 
Site Meter