Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kind of.

I'm kind of excited.

Kind of.

I have a date on Friday. Ahh!

It's a guy whom I sort of met not too long ago and whom I sort of knew kind of liked me and whom I was sort of post-poning / blowing off because I wasn't sure if I was interested. After 4,572 people told me I write off guys way too easily, I decided to consider him seriously. And so I'm meeting him for a drink this Friday. The venue: My choice.

Now which bar should I choose? I peruse the bar categories and listings and reviews on Citysearch.com and am not sure. I'd like a place that's romantic but not sappy. Laid back but not divey. Cool but not pretentious.

Who knew guys had it so tough when deciding where to take girls out?

On a completely unrelated note, I suddenly feel the urge to visit the gym every night this week and buy a new outfit at Macy's.

No comments:

 
Site Meter