Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A breather

I had taken a nice jog by the water last night. Afterwards, I walked back to my apartment and went straight to my living room where I decided to take a breather. As I sat on my couch/futon/former bed, I suddenly heard a girl from the next apartment yell loudly. Startled, I sat and listened.

"Oh...my...god....YES!" she moaned.

I immediately surmised the girl was having sex. Apparently good sex. I had never heard anyone having sex before (um, unless of course I was present). And I admit I sat there perhaps a couple more seconds than I should have, given the novelty of the situation. After three seconds though, I felt like I was invading someone's privacy (not to mention being a bit pervy) and walked to the other end of my apartment.

So yes, it was slightly disturbing to hear my neighbor have sex. And perhaps it bothered me that she was getting laid while I wasn't. But what bothered me more was that if I could clearly hear each moan she uttered during intercourse, then she could probably hear me!

Not that it mattered given that I wasn't getting any.

Well it's good to know at least one girl in my building is getting some.

No comments:

 
Site Meter