Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My #1 fan

Dear Obsessee,

I think I'm fallng in love with you. Yes, I know it's not real love because I've only known you for so long, but honestly I really do think I'm falling in love with you.

I am enamored with every thing you do, from the way you say "Hello?" when you pick up the phone, to the way your voice quivers when you say "Who is this? Answer me!"

I see you the next day and overhear you complain to your cubicle mate about some "psycho" who keeps prank calling you.

If psycho means being in love, then I am psycho. Psycho in love. If you only knew how much I think of you.

From the moment I open my eyes in the morning to the second I close them and in all the dreams in between, I think of only you. I know what train you take, which car you step on and off, what muffin you get at Au Bon Pan. You always pick the banana nut muffin with the most nuts.

Once I bumped into you and you smiled at me and said "Excuse me." I almost died.

So, my dear love, I write this letter to you and on behalf of all "psychos" out there who are madly, deeply in love--and really, we are not psycho. A random phone call here and there, a little harmless following you on the way home, a little Google-ing. Not psycho.

It's love, pure love. I'll be thinking of you. Always.

Love,
Your Obsessor

No comments:

 
Site Meter