Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wednesday night

Last night I went on a date with this guy I met through a friend from school. Another younger guy. This time though he's 26. Very smart, cute, laid back and funny. The first time I met him, he tried very hard to get me to go home with him ("I literally live just around the corner"), which I declined. I did give him my number and decided to give him a chance when he called me the next day. (3-day-rule? What 3-day-rule?)

Last night, we had dinner and drinks. Much to my surprise, I had an awesome time. I'm still surprised at how well it went. He apologized for trying so hard to get me to go home with him, and was a total gentleman throughout the night. Did not try to sleep with me. Did not even try to kiss me! I have to say, that earned him a few points. We had great conversation and a lot of chemistry. At the end of the night, we hopped into a cab so he could drop me off. He refused to let me pay for my cab fare. I got out, and then he cabbed back to his place. Afterwards, he called me and we chatted for a few minutes. I think we said to each other at least ten times throughout the night how much fun we were having.

Then this morning he emailed me. I can't deny that I squealed just a little when I read his email. Perfectly flirty.

I just met this guy. And I think I might like him.

No comments:

 
Site Meter