Monday, April 23, 2007

Romance is in the air

I was sitting in GD's car as we drove down the freeway. The sunroof was open, the windows were down, and I sat there, basking in the warm weather and the feeling of GD's arm resting next to mine on the armrest. His stereo was playing a mix CD. After hearing Smack That by Akon, 99 Problems [but a Bitch Ain't One] by Jay Z, and then Shake that Ass by Eminem, I turned reverently to GD, placed my hand on his, and said, "These lyrics are so romantic." What girl can resist the eloquent poetry of Akon, who assures his bitch that he will "Smack that, til you get sore," or Nate Dog's proclamation, "I get more ass than a toilet seat"?

GD laughed and said, "Yes, I'm trying to win you over."

As Eminem lilted, "Looking for a couple bitches with some double D's," I clasped GD's hand and sighed, "Oh yes, you are winning me over."

He immediately changed the CD.

2 comments:

amruta said...

things lookin' good, yellowgal! lookin' good.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Elly. I envy you.

I wish I had a female version of a GD in my city.

Yellow lawyer

 
Site Meter