Sunday, December 25, 2005

I knew this was going to happen.

It was inevitable. But I've jumped on the blog-wagon by taking one of those inane blogthings quizzes.

Your Ideal Relationship is Polyamory

You want to have your cake... and everyone else's.
Which isn't a bad thing, if everyone else gets to eat too!
You're too much of a free spirit to be tied down by a traditional relationship.
You think relationships should be open and free, with few restrictions.

There was just one question where I couldn't decide between two choices. The question was:

1. You are usually attracted to people who:
a) Are stable, romantic, and cute
b) Are fun and make you laugh
c) Share your goals and values
d) You don't think will hurt you
e) Are your physical type
f) You share a certain chemistry or zing with

I couldn't decide between b and f. So I took the quiz twice, leaving all my answers the same except for this one question. The first result above was due to my choosing f. The second result below was due to my choosing b.

Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
But you may be ready in a couple of years.
You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.

I have no idea how/why those two separate responses make me sound polygamous in the former and monogamous in the latter. I do think I'm more of a "serious dating" girl than a "polyamory" girl.

What's Your Ideal Relationship?

3 comments:

Tony Grant said...

My realtionship!! Great beginning blog. Check my site www.lovesbible.com when you get the chance.

Tony Grant said...

My realationship is ideal, hope you find what your looking for. Check my site www.lovesbible.com let me know what you think

panda said...

girls look for
funny - kind - sane - cute
in that order
guys look for
cute - sane - kind - funny
usually adding one
for each failed relationship

 
Site Meter