Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not a gawker

I went outside today and was immediately assaulted with the blaring, thick 100 degree weather. I literally gasped. I'm walking to get my usual addiction when from a distance, walking towards me was this couple. It was quite hot, so I surmised that was the reason why the man was shirtless and the woman was wearing what can only be described as triangular pasties attached with white strings. The man had an athletic build, as evidenced by his defined pecs and abs. The woman was also athletic, with a four pack and perfectly shaped C cup breasts. They looked like they were right off of a Health and Fitness cover.

They were holding hands, walking down the street, flaunting what they obviously earned through many hours at the gym. After seeing them from a distance, I looked to the side, not indulging their obvious attempt to render all who look upon them with envy or lust. I merely looked at the hatted old woman in her walker on the opposite sidewalk, perusing a glass case. I sensed Mr. H & F looking at me as they neared me.

"Why isn't she looking at us?" he was probably thinking.

I continued to avoid looking at their perfectly sculpted bodies as I passed them and I could feel him still looking me.

"LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME," his glare seemed to implore. "What's wrong with that girl? Even if she were gay, she'd at least check out my perfectly sculpted girlfriend with her perfect body, but she isn't. What's going on? This has never happened before! Maybe I should do more push-ups..."

I passed them without incident. I'm sure many other passerby gawked and so assauged his perceptibly bruised ego. But I proudly maintain the title of the Girl Who Did Not Gawk.

No comments:

 
Site Meter