Thursday, July 28, 2005

A non-hangover

I used to think that a hangover = headache + nausea. But now I strongly suspect there's an additional variable. After some much needed binge-drinking last night after having taken a two day bar exam, I--after many years of research and experience--preemptively drank a substantial quantity of water, took a multivitamin, and chugged some pepto before bed. This morning, I took ibuprofin and later on, a two-hour nap.

Although I seemed to have covered all the usual hangover remedies, I am left with this odd bleh feeling. Like a hangover minus the headache and nausea. It is the residual "x" that is missing from my hangover equation.

I am now contemplating renting "Undercover Brother" and eating two slices of there-goes-my-diet pizza.

No comments:

 
Site Meter