Thursday, December 14, 2006

It never ends

My blog seems to have inadvertently become a running tally of funny things that guys do or don't do. To add to the list:

My South Asian friend was in a bar with some friends. A white guy walked up to her, gazed at her for a moment, and cooed, "You're exotic and erotic."

Dude's a poet and didn't know it!

Another incident was when I was at a (different) bar and I felt a guy tap on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Hi," he said, smiling.

"Hi," I replied, musing over his greasy pony-tail.

"Are you Chinese?"

"No," I said.

"Are you Japanese?"

"No," I said.

"Well, I know one thing you are -- beautiful."

"Uhh, ha ha," I said in a half-grimace, "thanks." Then I turned around and resumed talking to my friend.

Keep 'em coming, guys, keep 'em coming.

No comments:

 
Site Meter