Monday, August 29, 2011

Resolution (sort of)

I received the following message from "The Blogger Team" after reporting all 151 of my plagiarized blog entries:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We have received your DMCA complaint. Upon recent review of the blog(s) mentioned in your complaint, it appears that the post(s) in question no longer exist(s). If this matter is still a concern, please reply to this email with detailed information to enable us to locate the allegedly infringing content.

Regards,

The Google Team

So that's that.

I guess she deleted the blog herself rather than waiting for Blogger to investigate and shut it down.

2 comments:

Working Mum said...

Let's hope she's learned from her mistake.

Anonymous said...

Blogger have done nothing. I got exactly the same email so it was obviously a bog standard letter. I think Blogger should be ashamed of themselves, as well as the nasty piece of work who called herself a blogger.

CJ xx

 
Site Meter