Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's on like Donkey Kong.

Well I tried.

It turns out that Thinking has not only plagiarized my blog, but other bloggers as well. And continues to do it to this day, despite her apology on my blog.

If you visit her page right now, the first post dated August 25, 2011 titled, "If I were a beloved Husband!," is plagiarized from fridz's blog entry, "if i were a boy."

Her next post dated August 22, 2011 titled, "Who is THINKING ?" (not Thinking, obviously), is plagiarized from Crystal Jigsaw's blog entry, "Who Is Crystal Jigsaw?"

And many, many other entries have been copied, pasted, and tinkered with just enough to render them non-identical. I plan to contact these other bloggers, contact Blogger, and call Thinking out on her blog.

Is this personal?

Yeah, this is personal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very sad that someone can't find their own blog content that they have to copy someone else's. Thinking's 100+ followers should perhaps be made aware that the blog they are following and perhaps reading, is fake.

I notice the blog author moderates their comments and presumably only publishes the ones they want. Something else I find particularly sad.

Thank you for alerting me. I shall take the necessary action.

CJ xx

Yellow Gal said...

CJ,

If you pursue legal recourse, please keep me posted. I would love to see her get her comeuppance.

Yellow Gal

Springjoy said...

So the blog is now private and I can't read any of it. Thanks for the heads up on my blog as well as on the YLCF blog (which I am a team writer for). :)

 
Site Meter