Thursday, October 11, 2007

OkayOkay

So it's been a while since I've blogged. I've had a bit going on, though nothing too crazy. I suppose the biggest thing is that ... Friends Zone Guy is now my boyfriend.

Yes, boyfriend.

I italicize "boyfriend" because that label is so foreign to me. I haven't had a boyfriend in five years. FIVE years. Yes, I've had random dates and short-term pseudo-relationships. And certainly all of these encounters have been fodder for my blog entries. But it's been a while since I've had a boyfriend. The idea of having a boyfriend and being someone's girlfriend is just ... weird. Naturally I approach it all with some trepidation.

Here we go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now you won't be so represssed, as you'll be getting laid regularly! haha

Yellow lawyer

Yellow Gal said...

Thanks YL for that lovely, romantic sentiment!

 
Site Meter