Monday, October 15, 2007

Irrational thought of the day

Just now, I was thinking about my ex-boyfriend from X years ago, and how, aside from some fundamental problems, he's a really good guy and would make a great husband and father. And I was thinking, one day, he would inevitably be someone's husband and the father of someone's children. And that someone would not be me.

And then suddenly I felt a twinge of...something.

And I realized it. Even though I have zero interest in him, that I have zero desire to ever get back with him, and that I am 100% sure we could never work out as a couple, a part of me wants him to stay single and not get married. A part of me wants him to want me.

What the F is up with that?

It's incredibly narcissistic. And probably some other dysfunctional adjective. And hello, I have a boyfriend now. So what the F?

No comments:

 
Site Meter