Monday, September 10, 2007

Crazy dumb ass

I have many habits. For example, I have to walk around my apartment while brushing my teeth. I can never just stand in front of the mirror, I must walk around. Another example is that I have to close my closet door before I fall asleep. If I'm in bed and about to doze off, but notice the closet door is ajar, I will get up and close it.

Anyway, I just realized today that I have another habit. Yes, it's a boy-related habit. Whenever I'm waiting for a guy to call me, I will inevitably think/yell every five minutes, "Why the fuck hasn't he called me yet?" Then like clockwork I pick up my cell phone, flip it open to ensure that (1) I didn't miss any calls, and (2) it is indeed turned on. Then when my phone rings, I gasp in excitement, and then sigh in disappointment when I see it's someone else.

Friends, when a girl picks up the phone with that "Oh, it's just you"-tone of voice, chances are, she's waiting for a call from a guy she went on a date with two days ago and hasn't heard from yet.

No comments:

 
Site Meter