Sunday, June 24, 2007

I know I know

I need to get a grip. For some reason, I'm starting to miss him. Now. Why now and not last week or the week before? I suppose the past couple of weeks I was playing the part of "Bitter Sarcastic Yellow Gal." But now, I kind of miss the bugger.

The last few weekends, Bitter Sarcastic Yellow Gal has been going out and dancing and binge-drinking like a college kid, trying to throw herself out in the sea of non-GD men, meet new people and have as much fun as possible. "See, World?" Bitter Sarcastic Yellow Gal said while wobbling on a bar stool, "I can have fun and be fun without GD."

Yet as the hangover from the past few weekends wears off this Sunday evening, I realize it was all a front. Being dissed by someone you like sucks. I know I know, it's not like the end of a 20-year marriage with your soulmate. And I seriously need to move on. But I guess it's sort of hitting me now. Sucks.

2 comments:

perdido said...

So, why do you think you did what you did to cause the end of the relationship?

Yellow Gal said...

Hi Cassee. I'm guessing you're referring to the Hamster Incident? I honestly don't recall the Hamster Incident -- it was only relayed to me by GD and another person. So I cannot recall why I did what I did, as I don't even remember doing it! It's pretty stupid, I know.

 
Site Meter