Monday, August 07, 2006

The celebrity(ies) in me

A friend forwarded me this little webpage that tells you what celebrities you resemble the most by uploading a picture. I seemed to match up with quite a mix of people, and I suppose it depends on which picture was uploaded. Also, it was interesting to observe that my face was matched with non-Asians. I was pleasantly flattered when I was told I resembled BoA (apparently a famous Korean singer), Zhang Ziyi, or Hilary Duff, but then less than flattered to see I also matched up with Ricki Lake and Sean Astin (yes, a BOY).

So that narrows it down. I'm either pretty or ugly.

1 comment:

Simon said...

how 'bout pretty ugly?

i'm sorry. i don't even know you, and that's not even funny.

although if you look like hilary duff and zhang ziyi at the same time, i imagine you're muchos funny looking.

 
Site Meter