Friday, October 21, 2011

Sick day

One of the wonderful consequences of cohabiting with the one you love is that you double the probability of getting sick.

When my hubs got sick several days ago, I felt perfectly fine, despite his coughing, sniffling and wheezing all day. But after a few days of nonstop exposure, I too started coughing, sniffling and wheezing. Bleh.

I imagine that once a couple has children, the probability of catching a cold triples or quadruples (depending on the number of kids).

If there is ever a test for my immune system, the future is it.

3 comments:

Thinking said...

hmmm....take care !

Cat said...

You're married! Congrats! Any yellow babies on the way? I've gotten a "kitten" due in July :)

Yellow Gal said...

Hi Cat,

Congratulations on your expectancy!! When are you due? Funny, I'm also expecting -- in July as well!

Yellow Gal

 
Site Meter