Monday, August 24, 2009

All right.

So it's been ages--yes, AGES--since I've last blogged. I have to say, not much drama going on in my life. I've been at my new job for several months now, and I'm so much happier. I'm no longer practicing law, but am working in a company. So now my role is not so much based on dealing with shit that has already hit the fan (litigation) but rather, preventing the shit from hitting the fan in the first place (compliance). So sort of legal. But not practicing law, exactly.

I'm so much happier.

And I'm still with the same guy. It'll almost be two years in a month. It's weird. Life is strangely drama-free when you're in a normal steady relationship without mind games. I'm not saying we don't have our share of arguments; but I don't feel that anxiety and neurosis I typically feel when I really like a guy. (See past 283,549 blog entries.)

So to the extent anyone is still reading this, I'm doing aight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read that Yellow Gal seems to be doing quite well! New job that's good. Same guy. Yellow Gal is now regularly getting some! haha

Yellow Lawyer

Cat said...

Heya, it's me, Cat! I decided to pop in on an old friend :) I'm gettin' hitched in a week - not to anyone I'd blogged about during my dating misadventures, lol. Dating Blog: RIP.

 
Site Meter